It is almost over! 2015, I don’t want you to end. Next year looks like a big year for me, the final year of school, university choice and much more. I have never myself really been a lot into new years resolutions, but today I comprehended, resolutions are a great thing, they develop your personality and they take you out of your comfort zone, so I thought why not to try this thing out. But, hey, for me this won’t be just a simple list of resolutions to fulfill in 2016, on other blogs I came across a thing called “beauty and skincare resolutions”, so I decided to give this thing a try and voila here is my list for beauty and makeup resolutions for 2016.
- Learn how to make a winged eyeliner look-I have been so bad at this thing, well, actually I have no idea, how to create it, so it is finally time to practise this look.
- Learn how to perfectly apply lipliner or apply lipstick without bleeding-I hate bleeding, it reminds me a look of “I have eaten a lot of berries and now I can’t take off all the red colour around my moth”, so better let’s stop eat those berries and learn how to make a beautiful look for lips.
- Learn how to contour-I am a pale skin girl, so it is a lot harder to contour, at least in my opinion, but I am full with excitement and I am ready to make this resolution happen.
- Exfoliate my skin at least once a week.
- Always use sunscreen on all my naked parts of the body during summer-yes, yes, I know, we all love sun, also me, but unfortunately sun doesn’t loves us back the same way and we have to protect our skin from young age to prevent wrinkles on the skin later in life.
- Learn how to do myself perfect mani and pedi-this isn’t really a skincare resolution, but I think a perfect manicure makes hands look more beautiful.
I must admit, resolutions I have made previously in my life haven’t really worked out for me, but if I look back to the resolutions I had just written, there is nothing really that hard, so right now I am decisive enough to do this and I hope at the end of 2016 I will be able to proudly say, I had some resolutions for this year and I have fulfilled them all.
Do you have resolutions for 2016? I would like to hear them from you, no matter beauty, family or life in general related. Let’s take some inspiration from each other.
Have an awesome New Year’s Eve party and I wish you all amazing and spectacular 2016.